HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

integration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rampollo

PostSubject: integration   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 am

Hi. I'm happy to announce that I will integrate SPARK in a my project. The point is that SPARK 2 is almost finished. Should I have to wait for SPARK 2 or is better to use only latest stable release?

At this point of the Engine I can also use the last SVN of SPARK to help you there with bug cacthing (and if you need other helps I'm pretty good with opengl,glsl and most of modern rendering tecniques/ backward compatibility problems).

The question is. Do SPARK 2 API will change a lot in the next months or is it stable enough ? (If every time I download SPARK 2 I have to rewrite lots of code I will not use SPARK 2. If I have to rewrite few lines I can do that.).

No matters if SPARK 2 is not enough mature. I will add a lots of test cases to be sure users of the engine can do at least a certain number of things with particles.. I think that both SPARK and my engine will benefit a lot of each other Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juff
Developer

PostSubject: Re: integration   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi,

I m really sorry for the late reply, I have no time for SPARK at the moment.

Anyway, SPARK 2 interface will not change that much. There s still a refactor I want to make in renderers based on template (so that they are more generic) but it wont change the interface much.

And if you are motivated to contribute, you are very welcome !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spark.developpez.com

integration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1