Messages : 539
Date d'inscription : 2009-07-14
Age : 34
|Subject: Latest release 1.5.5 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:56 pm|| |
- FIX Lots of minor bug fix
- MOD Improve Linux compatibility
- MOD Update to Irrlicht 1.7.2
- MOD Optimize the transformations
- MOD Change in the naming convention of the version (from x.xx.xx to x.x.x)
- MOD Now use sourceforge to store the downloadable content
- FIX Fix a bug concerning static variables initialization
- MOD randomSeed is now set to 1 to avoid bugs due to non initialization
- MOD Registerable::getID() is replaced by Registerable::getSPKID()
- FIX Fix a bug that prevented from using Irrlicht transforms with IRRSystem
- FIX Fix a bug regarding flow of emitters
- MOD Optimisation of vortex and change in the rotation direction
- MOD The bounding box of systems is set by default to the center of the system
- FIX Fix a bug that may display artefacts when rendering the first frame of a system
- MOD Improve the management of VBO
- FIX A lot of bugs have been fixes
- ADD Possibility to change the model of group dynamically
- FIX The interpolator flag was not copied when copying a Model
- MOD Disables the copy of additionnal buffers when copying a Registerable
- FIX Fix some bugs in Transformable
- FIX Fix a huge bug that was preventing from updating several systems at the same time by the SceneManager
- FIX The copy of IRRSystem was inconsistent
- MOD Update to Irrlicht 1.7.1
- MOD Change the implementation of the rendering of GLLineTrailRenderer for a better one
- MOD Remove the GLGetIntegers from save/restoreGLStates
- MOD Remove the using clauses from the tutos sources for a better comprehension
- ADD Interpolator to control the evolution of particles parameters in a accurate way
- ADD New modifier : Vortex
- ADD New modifier : Rotator
- ADD New zone : Ring
- ADD New emitter : Static Emitter
- ADD Adds the step modes (constant, adaptive and real)
- ADD The registerables can now be named and found by their names
- ADD Utility functions to Transformable (orientation and position)
- ADD Can now activate/deactivate emitters
- MOD linux compatibility improved
- MOD Group now inherits from Transformable
- MOD Rename getName() in getClassName()
- BUG In Group, boundingBoxEnabled was not initialized when copying
- BUG Use the transformed normal in Plane
- MOD Change the way emitters are handled internally
- DEL Removes the possibility to automatically delete sleeping emitters
- BUG Some minor bug fixes
- BUG Fix a bug with the rendering of quads using OpenGL
- BUG Fix an indexOutOfBounds in debug mode in IRRQuadRenderer
- BUG Fix a conflict in the deletion of IRRSystem (between SPKFactory and IRRSceneManager)
- ADD New demo : Explosion showing the set up of a complex particle system
- ADD New demo : Galaxy illustrating the new Vortex modifier
- MOD Improvement of the Fire demo
- ADD All the instanciable registerables now have a static methode create allowing to directly register them in the factory
- ADD New modifier Collision (collision particule vs particule)
- ADD New class BufferHandler + Modifiers can now use additionnal buffers of group
- ADD new rendering hints system
- ADD new interface for the renderers to uniformize their behavior
- ADD A generic method to set the blending is added (Renderer::setBlending(BlendingMode))
- BUG Emitting particles from a sphere of radius 0 caused a crash
- BUG The emission of particles at an AABox surface was incorrect
- BUG The old position of a newly emitted particle is now set to its emitted position
- BUG Reallocates a group destroys all its buffers
- MOD the modifier Destructor is now called Destroyer
- MOD Change in the orientation management
- MOD The angle now acts on the vertices and no more on the texture coordinates
- BUG Correction of a bug regarding the blending
- BUG GLQuadRenderer no more crashes in texturing mode TEXTURE_NONE
- MOD The save and restoration od OpenGL states has been modified
- MOD GLExtInterface is now called GLExtHandler
- ADD New rendering module for Irrlicht (thanks to Darktib)
- ADD New demo collision2 illustrating the new modifier (particle vs particle collisions)
- ADD Port of 2 demos with the Irrlicht module (Basic and Fire)
- MOD Optimization and improvement of some demos
- BUG Des membres rajoutés dans la version 1.03.02 n'étaient pas initialisés
- BUG Un émetteur n'est ajouté à un groupe que s'il n'y était pas déjà
- MOD Des méthodes constantes dans renderer sont maintenant non constantes. Les groupes passés au renderer deviennent eux constants
- BUG Certains fichiers ne se terminaient pas par un retour chariot
- BUG Group::sortParticles() has a bug
- BUG The new sort algorithm was sorting particles in the wrong order
- MOD Improvement of the support of linux and mac platforms (Thanks to Gogohan)
- BUG Texture coordinates were inverted in U in GLQuadRenderer
- BUG Corrects a crash when calling createBuffers of GLTrailLineRenderer during the rendering
- MOD The library is now under the zlib license
- BUG Some members added in the release 1.03.02 were not initialized
- BUG An emitter is added to a group only if it is not already in
- MOD Some constant methods of renderer are now non constant. The groups passed to the renderer are now constant
- BUG Some files were not terminated by a carriage return
- ADD The groups can now have a custom type of buffer defined by the user
- ADD The modifiers are now transformable. Implies a few changes in the interface
- BUG Some minor bugs correction
- BUG The buffer copy was buggy. There were problem with texture coordinates when copying groups.
- BUG The method System::enableEmitterRemoval(bool) causes a lockup. Moreover it was static.
- BUG When calling Group::enableSorting(bool), the distance computation was not enabled/disabled at the same time.
- BUG The sorting was not managed perfectly in every case. The implementation was changed and the bugs fixed.
- ADD Texture indices management with 2D textures (atlas).
- DEL Deletion of the rendering modes. All the rendering is performed with vertex arrays.
- MOD Link with the SFML version 1.5.
- MOD The rendering is now performed with vertex arrays.
- ADD Texture indices management with sf::Image (atlas).
- ADD Choice in the transformation mode : world or local.
- ADD Addition of a function to set a sf::Matrix3 in a SPK::Transformable.
- BUG The Z factor could not be changed.
- ADD New tutorial (integration of SPARK within SFML).
Check out this link